21 May, 2008

little lamb...

Holy mackerel! Today it is one month and one day until my birthday, so YIPEE, a totally random fact until you read this blog!! Tony, Carly, Matt, Phil and I were walking through Nordstom, into the mall, when we realized the store was retardedly busy and crowded with stupid women. It's the half-yearly sale. I hate hate HATE crazy sales! This is until I found out this sale included LAMB bags. I also dislike designer bags (not hate) except LAMB, of course. I looked at 3 different LAMB bags and fell in love with one, but a lady was clutching it like she was going to die with it. Thank the heavens, she put it down, but tried to cover it up with a Juicy bag, and I snatched it right up. Oh my 40% off, what a wonderful early-birthday present! Wanna see???



What a lucky lady I be! I have loved Gwen's bags since I first saw them, but never liked one like this one.

OMG!!!!!!!! Oh my gwen!!!!!!

1 comment:

the binghams. said...

so cute! and that means its one month and one day till me and nic have been married for a year. yay! I'm happy you got a bag little one.