04 October, 2009

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

In honor of Tony and I celebrating our one year anniversary of marriage, I thought I would put together a photo montage of our 7 years as a couple!

We met in August 2002 in our photography class at the Community College of Denver. He said "I like your shoes" (pink suede pumas) and I told him "I like your watch" (a beautiful silver watch with 2 faces). We were obviously made for each other right from the very start.

We began dating officially on September 9 and have been inseparable ever since. We have been through wonderful times and very difficult times in the last 7 years, but it has only made us stronger. We have lived in 5 different locations, added 3 pets to our family (RIP Hampy), gotten tattoos and piercings together. We have lost loved ones and celebrated new additions. We bought our first house and a car last year. We have survived car break-ins and a burglary. We both have had every haircut and color possible between us. We love art, crappy comedies, good food, drinking, spending time together and with our animals. We both hate driving and our jobs. He puts up with my crazies and I put up with his fancy-pants cravings. We both love the Broncos, Rockies, and the Avs but especially attending games. We enjoy rain, fall, Halloween,

We have traveled to many places (but plan on tons more); Alaska, Seattle, Oklahoma, New York, South Dakota, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Wyoming... and someday we will actually take a real live honeymoon.
































Obviously these are in reverse order. They begin with our first road trip together. Tony drove me to Oklahoma the day before Thanksgiving to surprise my mom. She was so excited and impressed that all her friends heard about my wonderful new boyfriend! And little did she know he would be her future son-in-law.

We have been through so much together and we have wonderful memories and tons and TONS of photos to prove it all!

I am so very very lucky to have my husband and my best friend all rolled into one. He is such a kind compassionate and caring person. I love you Tony and can't wait for many many many more years to come!!

2 comments:

bryn alexandra said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys have such great style, and I am so jealous of your ability to pull of amazing red lipstick!

Erica Medina Martinez said...

I LOVE all of your haircuts!