27 January, 2010

tv shows...

Im always writing about movies. Why? Why do you need to ask? Because Im kind of obsessed with them. Thats why! I love watching them, reading about them, movie trivia, characters, commentary, costumes, and on and on.

For instance...
I have seen Titanic about 7,000 times (very rough estimate) and I have watched every bit of all 3 commentaries (director's, cast's, and crew's). I have even owned all 3 versions (2 tape set, 2 disc dvd set, 3 disc dvd 10th anniversary edition). When are you coming to blu-ray??? I know I am totally ridiculous. But, I craft and get other things done while I am watching, so it isnt a total waste of time!

So, this time I thought i would talk about TV shows. I really try not to get sucked into too many tv shows, so that i dont have to play catch-up if i have missed them. We made a conscious decision not to have a DVR for precisely this reason. Plus there are sooooo many ridiculous shows out there, I only need a few to follow!

current series...
-Big Love (2006-present)
-Dexter (2006-present)
-How I Met Your Mother (2005-present)
-Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999-present)
-Lost (2004-present)
-Scrubs (2001-present)

reality series...
-America's Next Top Model (2003-present)
-Dirty Jobs (2005-present)
-Project Runway (2005-present)

shows no longer running...
-Dead Like Me (2003-2004)
-Friends (1994-2004)
-Futurama (1999-2003)
-Sex and the City (1998-2004)
-The Simpsons (1989-present) [Yes I know its still running strong, but honestly the best seasons end somewhere around ten or eleven. You know I'm right!]

No comments: