05 April, 2008

6 months and counting...

Oh! Yes, only 6 months until the wedding (well yesterday, anyhoo). I am not freaking out yet. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the stupid caterer! Hopefully next week I will have a signed contract.

I forgot to mention that I am also in the process of moving into Tony's dad's house for a couple months to save a bit more money for a house. If we don't get a house before the wedding I will really freak out. That's what I am most stressed out about right now!

I already have the baker, photographer, venue, music (thank you itunes), dress (if it ever gets here), suit for Tony, invites and other paper items (sorry kirsten, I mean thanks!!) and more.

What if we don't have a real place to live by the time I will be getting the reply cards back? Or even gifts? What to do?

Yeah I just want a place of our own, to have as long as we want, with no ending lease in sight... Is that too much to ask?!?!?

1 comment:

the binghams. said...

I really can't believe i am good enough friends to be in your wedding, yet you call blessed lone tree STUPID? whats with that?