18 April, 2008

wedding dresses...

I have been paitently waiting for 4 months now to get a certain phone call and yesterday I got it. I have been awaiting a call from the boutique where I bought my WEDDING dress!!! It is ready for me to pick up, but sadly I can't go until Tuesday because I back from on Monday night and the shop is all the way in Boulder! I truely can't wait to try it on with all my accessories to see how it looks. I have to admit I got a few butterflies when she called, almost nervous because it is actually happening, but so freaking excited!

The wedding is still 5 and 1/2 months away and I sure have plenty to do...

guess I should get to it, huh??

1 comment:

the binghams. said...

it was SOOOOOO fun to see you in the SLC the other day and I love Carly. she's a gem. nice work.
can't wait to be there in october!!