04 July, 2008

3 months and counting (tick tock, tick tock)

So here is an update since there is so little time until the wedding, 90 days to be exact (aaahhhhh!!!)...

CEREMONY/RECEPTION CITE - deposit paid and tons of contact with the coordinator has been done via email
INVITES - printed, stamped, addressed, stuffed, and ready to go to you
DRESS - ready to pick up on July 16th
CATERER - petered out on me just before signing the contract so I am on to my back
up caterer. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :( :( :(
FLORIST - oh Costco will be my flower people and I will make the bouquets myself
DECORATIONS - in the process of being assembled by MOI
BEER & WINE - ready to be purchased in bulk
CUPCAKES - decisions need to be made for the flavors
TONY'S SUIT - fits...like a glove! he now needs a tie, shirt and shoes, and he ain't cheap
BRIDAL SHOWERS - these are in the planning process by 2 aunts and a bridesmaid/best friend. Luckily I just have to show up to those!!

Oh I still have a ton of work to do, as you can see. And since I am living in one teeny little bedroom with my fiance and our cat, I have no room to do anything wedding related. Luckily for my BFF, she has loaned me her spare bedroom to be the BARRETT/RODRIGUEZ Wedding Headquarters. I already have a few boxes, but she is just going to have to wait to see what I have in store for her (insert evil laugh here)!!!

I am sure there will be more postings and updates as the 90 days progresses...

No comments: