02 July, 2008

fingers crossed, lucky charms, rabbit's feet...

Yesterday, I found out that Frontier Airlines, my airline, had mailed out announcements to the bottom 100 flight attendants stating layoffs beginning September 1st! I am number 270 from the bottom of the seniority, which means I am safe for now, but who knows what the future holds.

In this time in my life of buying a new car, attempting to purchase a house, and planning a wedding in 3 months and 2 days, I am a bit stressed about getting laid off! As you can imagine.

Please, oh, please, keep your fingers crossed or pray or hope or whatever, that Frontier can pull through this and let me keep my job. Really, I would rather be purchased by Jet Blue or Virgin America, than the company go kaputs. If ever Southwest were to buy us I would quit rather than work for them!!!

Thanks for the well wishes...

1 comment:

the binghams. said...

oh Em! That is so sad! I will be doing all the above for you! It will all work out! You are a great flight attendant I'm sure (though I would like to fly with you some time, just to make sure) so I am sure you don't need to worry!