09 December, 2008

happy holidays and haircuts...

Yep, its the holidays again and of course I will have to work on xmas and new years. I have basically no time off from the 20th until the 2nd of January. It is sad, but I guess it's life. We have been trying to set up the house with xmas decorations, but so far there is one string of lights in the front window, barely visible from the outside. Hopefully I will be inspired in the next couple days to put up the rest.

I did start the holiday cheer by making some super delicious gingerbread people! I was a gingerbread virgin, but I am a total pro now. They turned out super yummy! They are especially wonderful dipped in cool whip, which has spawned an out break of talking like Family Guy and "coowhip". If you haven't seen the episode, then you just don't get it and that's too bad.



Onto the other subject in the title...

I am getting tired of my boring old, grown out dark hair. I am usually changing my hair so often that people at work don't even remember me, and yes, that's a fact. I have hardly changed my hair in the last two years. It is dark and growing, and that to me is just boring! I think I have decided on a new hair style!!! YAY!

Well, the style happens to be Katy Perry's haircut. I love her music, for some odd reason, and Tony just thinks she's super hottt!




But I am worried about the bangs. I usually wear my hair curly at work and most of the time striaght bangs with curly hair looks like crap! What to do!? I am also going back to my original color maybe with some random highlights!

Oh on a totally different note, I finally got a window for my car! I can now drive to work!!!

No comments: