25 December, 2008

merry xmas...

I honestly think our lives are getting back in order. We now have 2 new car windows (or newish from the junk yard) and one new car battery! My car's battery was low, then the stupid temperature was only 0 last sunday and the battery obviously didn't start. After 4 pilots, one ramper and I tried and tried to start the car for an hour, it was clear it wasn't going anywhere. Then the dang temperature set a record by dropping to -19 at the airport, that had nothing to do with anything except it was REDICULOUS!

After all the crud that has happened, I am finally getting into the holiday spirit, and yes, its slightly delayed. Tony and I got the tree and trimmings up two days ago. It is now full of gifts underneath thanks to our loverly family.

On the 23rd, we had some semi-celebs on the plane. Have you heard of Hall & Oates? I thought so. No, they weren't there, but John Oates' parents were! It was just funny to think they were on their way to see their son in Philly for xmas.

I am now going to seattle to brave the rare snow for xmas day. Tomorrow, like a total fool, I will go to the mall of america in Minneapolis, but I am planning on seeing Benjamin Button! I am very excited! I will give the official review after.

Happy christmas!!!

1 comment:

The Quiltarian said...

Merry Christmas!
We loved the yummy treats, and the aprons were adorable!