05 February, 2009

25 things...

Stupid Facebook. I can't stand it really, but it is so darn addicting. If you are my friend on facebook, sorry you have to read this again. I hope you enjoy my totally random 25 facts...


1 - I love lists. It has to be #1! I have lists for movies, people, art, to do, what I want, and anything else. I love having a top ten for everything and i am retarded about it!

2 - Titanic is my favorite movie! I can't even tell you how many times I have seen it. I saw it 3 times in the theater, I have owned 3 different copies of the movie, and have seen every bit of extras about it.

3 - I love to collect b+w photography. I have a nice collage on my wall including famous photos, my photos, Tony's photos and other family members'. I like color photos, but there is nothing more beautiful than a perfect b+w photo.

4 - I love wine, cheese and fruits. Is there a better snack?

5 - I am a flight attendant and i hate it. I did love it at the beginning, but I am sick of leaving all the time. You wouldn't understand, unless you live the life.

6 - My favorite band is Bush. Has been since I saw their performance on SNL in 1994. That's quite a long love affair! I saw them once at OU in 2000 and i cried!

7 - I didn't enjoy college, but I loved my photography and art history classes. I am pretty sure I will only do well in school if its an art school. Maybe that's where i will be soon...

8 - I LOVE my husband! He is so wonderful and kind and funny. We laugh all the time and he makes me feel good when I am down (or sick, like now). If you know Tony, I think you love him too!!

9 - I truely love my little house. It is SUPER small, but just what we always wanted. Hopefully we can build an addition in the next few years!

10 - Colorado weather is just the best! It has been in the 60's this week and it will snow this weekend. In 2008, every season was actually accounted for!

11 - I hate to say it but I love to Blog. I really hate the name though, so I am trying to come up with a new name for it. http://emerald622.blogspot.com/

12 - I am a crafty girl. I really enjoy quilting, embroidery, attempting to make clothes, photography, art, and anything else to do with my hands.

13 - I secretely wish I was famous. I dont want to be an actress, but either a writer or fashion designer. I like to think about what name I would have for myself...

14 - I am kinda obsessed with Law and Order: SVU. I am more obsessed with Netflix and the view instantly movies on the XBOX!

15 - My cat, General Tokyo, is super whiny lately. He is a brat and I just love him.

16 - I feel so good every other Thursday when the recycling truck comes down my alley. I feel like I am doing something to help.

17 - I want to finish 2 specific lists; The AFI top 100 list and the Academy Award winners list. I am over 60% finished on both!

18 - I love cooking. Maybe its because I am gone so often, but it it makes me feel so good to cook something new for Tony and I.

19 - I only have 4 states left to visit to have all 50. Darn those last few states!

20 - I am eating cookie dough and watching Troy with dozens of tissues surrounding me. Don't worry I ate a really balanced breakfast!

21 - I am in the middle of Revolutionary Road. It is such a great book and such a sad story. Next up... Darkly Dreaming Dexter!

22 - I love waking up in the morning in my own bed, with Tony and the General next to me. I love how the sun comes through the kitchen window and warms the room.

23 - I love my blackberry. It is so darn handy when I am out of town.

24 - I am so happy that my friends and family were all together for our wedding. I never thought I would see the day that almost everyone we love would be in one room!

25 - I wish I could finish the laundry, but I dont feel like it! I also wish I could stop sneezing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog

love,
carly