28 May, 2009

NO DOUBT!!!

YAY for birthdays!!! Although its still a month away, Carly got me No Doubt tickets for the big day! I have been working like crazy and the concert was such great break. 5 days gone, one day off for the concert and another 5 days on starting today.

The concert was such high energy and so fantastic. They sounded even better live. I saw Gwen by herself two years ago and it was magical as was the No Doubt concert. They only played things from their older CDs and they are hoping if the turn out was good enough they will put out another album. Well, since the concert sold out in the first hour, I am positive they are back with a new CD. And you better believe that I will be there at the next concert!!!

The Sounds, one of my favorite bands, and Paramore, suck-fest, opened for No Doubt. The crowd was such an odd mix of No Doubt fans, Gwen fans, Paramore fans, Twilight fans (Paramore's single played in the movie) and the parents tagging along. It was mainly girls, and since all three bands have women lead singers, it fit the bill.











GOD they were fantastic!!! I would go see them every night!!!

No comments: