05 May, 2009

i am so close to finishing, i can taste it!

I am hand quilting Carly and Matt's quilt for their wedding and I am almost DONE, (which is good since the wedding is in 9 days!) Luckily, I have hours and hours in hotels to work on quilts. I have taken this thing all over the country.

I only have one more row before its time to put the binding on the edges and call it finished.

It is a beautiful green quilt with only 4 fabrics on the top and one more green backing fabric.

I could potentially finish this quilt this week!!! No. I WILL finish this week!

But there is another quilt waiting right behind! My mom's quilt is the same pattern as Carly's but all in pinks, maroons, and tans. Carly and I layered and basted the top, batting and backing together the other day to begin after the green one is done.

I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes, please post pictures soon, and I can't wait to see pix of Carly's wedding. Tell her congrats for me. No, wait - I'll just go to Facebook and tell her myself!! :)