01 November, 2010

Halloween week...

I have had a fantastic week! (And this is the start of my new at-least-once-a-week postings.)

-saw my dad twice in Portland on layovers
-my bestie, Anneliese, from elementary-high school came here on vaca for 6 days
-good shopping at nordstrom rack (love my new Harajuku pants)
-Halloween party on Tuesday
-Project Runway watch party for Denver native and runner-up MONDO (who is way better than Gretchen, arrrgggghhhh)!
-went to boulder to see some waterfalls but the roads were blocked due to a forest fire which is why the sky was smoky and red

WOW! Busy, busy.

First off, the Halloween Party this year did not get snowed out and we had a huge turn out. We had about 25 people and every single person dressed up. Four of the guys dressed up as ladies. What are the odds?

Secondly, Thursday night was the season finale for project runway and since one of the finalists is from Denver there was a huge party to see if he won. The Beauty Bar was packed to capacity and basically standing room only for 4 hours. Sadly, Mondo didn't win but he was gracious for the opportunity and all his fans that showed up.

I enjoy weeks like this but I my laundry is piling up badly and I need to get cracking on those xmas gifts!

P.S. Visit my new movie review blog... Tothetheater.blogspot.com

No comments: