14 February, 2008

entertaining...

have you seen Gone Baby Gone? Oh my was it good! I am rather lame and don't go to movies; A- because I can't afford to see all the movies I want at the theater (seriously, $10) and B- because I really don't have the time or people to go with to the theater. So in other words, I catch up on movies (new, old, all) through blockbuster online! I am obsessed! Back to the point of Gone baby Gone, it was a really great story, and as much as it hurts me to say it, Ben Affleck directed a good movie. Casey Affleck was way better though, and always will be!

I have one more entertaining subject to praise... The Red Tent. I feel as if every woman should read this book. It is so interesting to see how women in Biblical times might have lived. It actually makes me want to be more spititual! The book has so many uplifting things and so many hard things to read. I highly recommend it. You should buy it for your best friend, girlfriend, mother, or sister and they would love it, I am sure!

JUST DO IT!!

No comments: