12 February, 2008

lets go see a picture...

So I am attempting to watch all the movies that are academy award winners or that are on the AFI's top 100 list. I am 52% finished with AFI's list and only 17% done with the 1001 movies I must see before I die!!

I recently watched The best years of our lives, mr. smith goes to washington, it happened one night, some like it hot, and all about eve. These movies are fantastic! DUH! I guess it is obvious b/c they are some of the best movies, according to the academy.

All you have to do is go to http://www.listofbests.com/ to see what lists you have finished. I am working on 27 lists. How do I have time for all these movies, you ask? I take my handy dandy portable dvd player with me on layovers and watch them while I am bored. You try to find something to do in Detroit when it is -25 degrees out.

How many of these classics have you seen?

No comments: