23 September, 2008

bachelorette party, wedding plans, and one more stupid trip...

Yes, Carly threw me a Bachelorette Party. Yes, she had me decked out in the most disgusting paraphernalia she could find. And yes, it was a total bust. No one showed up to our little party, so we made a big deal out of it with only 4 people! Carly, Me and yes, Tony and Matt. The brave fiances came out with us when its just a gals night out. Well, since we had some dudes with us, we had to do something crazy and kinda manly. What's more manly than a strip-club! La Boheme is rated the classiest strip club in Denver, if that's even possible. It was a fun and hilarious night. The strip club was fun, really nasty and even more disgusting!

Luckily we moved the night on to a different bar, Double Daughters, after a couple drinks. It was more fun and relaxed for us all. We took lots of retarded pics and drank a lot more! Those guys were a great sport and that's why we love them!!!












Wow too crazy a night! It was a bit hard to recover if you know what I mean!!!

As for the wedding plans, they are all falling into place so very nicely. I am done planning as I better be with 11 days to go. I still have tons to do, craft, buy and finish. I am a bit overwhelmed so I am really mad I have one more stupid trip to do. I will be back on Saturday so I have a full week to get my life in order finally! A total of 2 whole weeks for me to relax or stress and plan the wedding and recover! Perfect!!! I really can't wait.

Are you as excited as I am? Probably not.
Are you as stressed as I am? Probably not.

Yeah that's right!!!

No comments: