19 March, 2008

don't you dare...

Today is a kind of a lazy day for me. I have been packing and watching movies. My lunch (at 4:00) was popcorn, an apple, and club soda with lime. It is pretty random. I usually get quite a few phone calls from random people through out the day, but I have not gotten one phone call from someone I know.

Did you get that part? I got 6 calls from unknown numbers, and three text messages from someone telling me I will win something if only I text back.

Does this happen to you? It was a first for me today, but it really pissed me off!

If you want your cell phone off the "lists", all you have to do is call 1-888-382-1222! It is so easy. Just call from the cell phone you want on the do not call list, and it takes about 30 seconds. I remembered seeing an email about this, and luckily I found it.

You can also go donotcall.gov to and it is just as quick. I think you can also register more than one phone number. I called for my number and did fiance's online!

You will be sorry if you don't call 1-888-382-1222!

p.s. these calls you get from solicitors aren't free, it comes outta your pocket and your patience!!

No comments: