12 March, 2008

worst movie ever...

OMG! Seriously I might have found the worst movie ever... Cutting Class.


If you can't tell that is a young Brad Pitt in the lead male role. This movie is from 1989, even before Thelma & Louise. It is one of those really bad high school slasher flicks. I watched it on-demand in the free movies section and it warned you at the beginning "if you like really bad movies with lots of blood, murder, high school kids, oh and Brad Pitt, then this is the movie for you!" There are so many parts to this movie to make fun of... how long is it going to take the dad to die, what is up with the stupid math questions, and who is the KILLER?

By the way, there is very little blood, they don't even show if someone is being stabbed, and there is hardly a nude scene... what kind of a murder slasher movie is this?

I don't even recommend this movie, you can just believe me that this is REALLY REALLY bad!

Brad sure is a cutie though!! But he is aging so nicely... oh my yes!

2 comments:

The Quiltarian said...

Thanks for the warning!
I'll avoid this Worst Movie Ever for sure. Of course I would probably never have been very interested in it anyway.

Tonight I think I will watch Ratatouille--more my speed!

The Quiltarian said...

I watched Ratatouille and liked it, but those rats in the kitchen kind of creeped me out!
Torren is so funny in those photos, isn't she? So cute!