05 June, 2008

10-4 good buddy!!!

OK so I am one day delayed, but it is now 4 months until the wedding day!!! YIKES! I feel like I am totally prepared, and then i remember that I am doing SOOOOOOOOO much on my own and I feel a little sick in my tummy.

I went to another dress fitting yesterday and it is looking really great. I wore my new shoes (the third pair) and finally looked great.

My sister's bridesmaid dress came in and I picked it up. Carly's (another bridesmaid) dress will be in very soon. (Lizzy is on the left and Carly, the right). Their dresses will both be in black, just to let you know.







I still have my caterer and florist to deal with, but hopefully it will be done soon. I also need to make the tablecloths, oragami flowers, cupcakes stands and probably more crap, too.

Oh I think I need to get to work pretty soon!

p.s. As for the title of this post, I realized the date of our wedding is 10-4, good buddy!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

the binghams. said...

cute! then you will have this beached whale of a bridesmaid... good thing black is "thinning"

Julie K said...

Hey you cute girl! I will definitely go check that picture out. Today I am ridding the house of all petroleum jelly products. I love reading about all your wedding preparations. You are, as they say in the biz, "a hoot".