17 June, 2008

I am jumping on board...

...jumping on board the bandwagon! Yes, I bought/read/loved Twilight, along with the other millions of people in this country. I have almost finished and its only been 4 days. I am ready to read the New Moon and Eclipse in the very near future. And then, of course, the fourth.

I had just purchased the book in the Minneapolis airport, when a girl walked up to me and told me if I didn't like the book I was CRAZY! My sis told me pretty much the same thing. I guess I am not crazy.

If you haven't heard about this book, then you don't know its about a teenage gal who falls in love with a vampire. Sound stupid? I sure thought so. But once you read it, you won't think so.



"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and i didn't know how dominant that part might be -that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
- Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer

READ IT, if you aren't crazy!!!!

4 comments:

the binghams. said...

i haven't read it yet but i probably should.. the author is mormon so i think i might be the only LDS person who hasn't read it.

the binghams. said...

how do people even find out about books????
NIC

Emily said...

through the grapevine, Nic, through the grapevine!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!