18 June, 2008

neues Auto für mich!!!

Do you understand the title? Yeah, I didn't think so. Ok it says NEW CAR FOR ME!!! A Jetta to be exact. (That's the reasoning for the german title. Get it?)

If you remember the blog a while back, about the car troubles I had been having, then you will understand the importance of a new car. I did sell the car for $1,000, thank goodness, and a few weeks later we purchased a Jetta. It is our car, but it is mine to drive on a daily basis.



Oh boy is it fancy! Teal in color (sounds gross, but is lovely), power everything, sunroof, fancy flip-out-key thingy, rain sensing windshield wipers. Jealous? I know, you can say it.

sexy pics coming soon...

p.s. Jetta gets to go on her first road trip to YELLOWSTONE for my b-day with Matt and Carly and of course Tony, too!!!

4 comments:

the binghams. said...

yay! that is so exciting! we are probably getting either a jetta or passat wagon. we can be vw friends :)

Emily said...

I would love to be your vw buddy! it would be grand!

The Quiltarian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILY!!!!

Have a great trip to Yellowstone!
I've never been there and would really love to go.

I can't believe it is less than 4 months til the wedding! How fun!

I watched Chocolat this weekend, too. I love it and it makes me HUNGRY!

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby girl,

Ya, Das VW bist sehr gut! I think you are very excited about your car! How about a picture now, so your old Mom can see it?
Can't wait to hear about your trip to Old Faithful.

Mombo