07 June, 2008

oh how I crave thee...

Have you seen the movie Chocolat? It from 2000 and it stars Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench and Johnny Depp and it is a great movie.

I love watching movies that make me believe in good deeds, magic and hope. I also love movies with characters who are a bit off and unlike the rest of the cast.

I remember going to see Chocolat in the theaters with my whole family. Afterwards we searched everywhere to find a restaurant that had some kind of chocolate dessert to end the cravings brought on by the movie. How can one movie make my mouth water so profusely?


Could Johnny Depp be any cooler? Even as "river rat", he exudes style and smoothness (word?).

I just have to watch this movie every time it is on, and that's a lot lately on Encore!

I will leave your mouth watering...




HEHEHEHEHEHE!!

No comments: