04 August, 2008

2 is the magic number...

TWO MONTHS TO GO (until the wedding, if you were wondering)!!! YOWZA!! Oh my, I am excited!

I am getting my invites ready to go as I type, OK well, not exactly when I am typing, but you know what I mean. Right?

I have my Invitations, RSVP cards, and Maps to the Museum all stuffed in envelopes, addressed, stamped and ready to be sent!! I put our new home address on the envelopes, just in case you want to send me some mail. Because, I like mail. Maybe I will be better at correspondence with our new house. I can dream, right?

If anyone who got a Save the Date card doesn't get an Invite, then inform me and hopefully we can get an invite sent your way.

Hope everyone can make it!

Oh, in other news...

Tony and I bought new bedroom furniture today! It is a beautiful chocolate brown bed, dresser and console from West Elm. And boy do we love West Elm crap.

New platform bed...

New console...

New furniture...


Oh and we finally got a shower curtain up. We are no longer taking baths like children with cup to rinse out our hair!

2 comments:

the binghams. said...

yay!!! We can't wait to get an invite! (not that i haven't spent hours looking at them already :)

the binghams. said...

i LOVE the furniture! Beautiful. I hate you.. I want a house for us SOOOOOO bad. right now we can't even find an apartment, its awesome.