06 August, 2008

bridal shower for moi...

Oh I certainly was showered with gifts on Sunday!

My aunts in Denver threw me a beautiful Black & White themed shower. They requested b&w gifts, wrapping, and attire. All but 2 people complied! It was very relaxed but fancy with fruity champagne drinks, cheeses, fruits and pie! Weird, you say? Why, it was my choice for the strange assortment of my favorite foods as it was MY shower.

My aunts, Nancy and Sharon, hosted my shower...

My mom and sissy...

The new in-laws-to-be...



I got some really amazing gifts!

Dishes...

Towels...

And the thing we have been wanting and needing the most...Silverware!!








I had so many great friends there. Old navy pals, Frontier buddies, in-laws, my family and some of Tony's old co-workers. My mom and sis flew in from OK and SD just for the shower!!

2 comments:

the binghams. said...

ohh i wish i could have been there! i almost checked when it was the other day on the invite so i could send you a gift in time and i obviously didn't. well, be expecting something! love you and wish I could have come :(

The Quiltarian said...

We got our invitation today!
And how cool that Wenche is coming to the wedding.
Your house is adorable!

Can't wait to see you next weekend in Oklahoma.

Aunt Kathy