26 August, 2008

Shower, #2

Oh I just love my friends! My oldest best friend asked if she and her mom could throw me a bridal shower in my home town of Broken Arrow, OK! How could I resist? It gave me a chance to see my old teachers, high school friends and my family! It was such great fun. A couple of my mom's best friends helped out with the party. Enjoy the pics...

The "R" cake

The fancy gift table, with my rediculous amounts of presents!!!

These are my wonderful hostesses, Anneliese, Lana, Juli and Paula

Mom's school buddies (aka ex-coworkers)

3 Generations

Delicious spread

Mombo and I

Grandma and I

Loverly Presents


High School buddies

A reenactment of our prom photo

Kathy and Lizzy

The Stockwell Gang

Auntie Nancy and Grandma








I came home with such a haul of really great presents. I got so many kitchen utensils, that my kitchen drawers look like the aisles of Target! Yes, I did get the Jack LaLaine Power Juicer and boy was I super excited! I got more towels in Chocolate Brown, a beautiful vase, 2 sets of sheets, card games and board games, and lots of gift cards! Oh everyone was so generous. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

No comments: