07 October, 2008

done, finally...

Wow. It only took me 2.5 months to get this stupid extra bedroom perfect and ready to be slept in, but its all over now! JEEZ! I have gone back and forth about the paint colors so many times. It could have practically been a rainbow, but don't worry, its not.

Because I couldn't sleep a couple of weeks ago (all from the stupid colors), I rummaged through all kinds of papers and found just what I was looking for... a paper torn from Domino magazine (an interior design mag, that I just love). It was a beautifully painted room with corals and light pinks. I have always loved it, but never thought Tony would let me paint something so lady like, but he consented (one of the many reasons why I love him) and I jumped on it.

The official colors are Indian Dance (coraly-salmon) and Pink Parfait (baby pink). It is beautiful! Two walls of each color and the doors in pink. I plan on keeping it very clean and tidy, when I am not crafting or wedding-ing, with funky shit on the walls. Good plan? I think so!

Again I will do the before and after, as it is a HUGE change!

before (yipes, so scary!)

yes there are 2 windows back there, if you can see them!

AFTER



Yes, I love the colors. It really makes me feel like an adult just by painting the walls! YEAH!!

No comments: