25 October, 2008

totally random...

Yes, today was crap! Thanks for asking. Are you supposed to be truthful when people are just asking politely? Hmmm, interesting.

I decided to take tony's car to work, instead of mine. I was already running late, of course, when I found his front passenger window smashed out, dash torn up with the cd player gone. I went to work in my car, all the while feeling horrible for leaving tony with a busted out window for 4 days.

I get to work to find out I was overpaid on my last paycheck, so now they will deduct the same overage from my paycheck on the 5th! It keeps getting better and better!

We also realize tonys car only has liability coverage, so the expenses will be out of our pocket!

This isn't bad, but funny...

I read a sarah palin interview in people about herself and husband. She was asked if she heard the person at one of her rallies yelling about "killing Obama." She never heard such things, but would dissaprove of such talk. Well, that's a relief! They interviewer went on to ask what she thought of Obama, and Palins answer was something like, "I have never met him." Oh jeez! I like how she has no response when asked if she likes him. What does she read... Some book on 9/11 for fun! Such great material!!!

I am flying with a woman who is so upset that her daughter is voting for obama and not mccain! Don't you think a parent would be happy that their own child has the freedom and will to vote. Isn't this what adults do? Make their own decisions, even if that's different from the parent.
Be proud of your child for having a voice and the courage to vote in such a historic election!

I must be emotional from the stress of today. I am drinking wine at the hilton minneapolis, watching bourne suppremacy, and blogging like a mad woman on my new blackberry!

I also have to be up at 4, go back to denver, a salt lake turn, then on to kansas city! I will be even more exhausted tomorrow. Maybe I can whine enough to my captain tomorrow to get him to buy me a drink or dinner. Don't feel bad for him, he makes tons of money and it has happened more than you think it would! Good old rich fellas. Don't get any ideas, I am a married lady!

Well, goodnight early, bloggers. I have a long day o' flyin tomorrow!

1 comment:

the binghams. said...

ahhhh sadddd. I hate to hear such awful news. oh, and this whole we're voting for obama thing is really fun to discuss in my family and nic's family. oye vey. I'll be glad when its over... but, it won't be over because they'll be sad about obama/biden for the next 4-8 years. hope you have a better day princess, you deserve it. loves from idaho.