30 October, 2008

This is Halloween...

Yes, this is Halloween! Sadly, Tony and I are both working tomorrow and don't even have the chance to do anything festive. He is working until midnight, but wearing white and black make-up! I am leaving for hot-lanta tomorrow afternoon and don't return until the 2nd. Poo! I am just putting braids in my hair and I am going as Wednesday Addams! That's about all I can do for work. Good thing my uniform is black!

So we had ourselves quite the ghoul fest tonight, instead. First off, Sleepy Hollow, pizza, daffy apples, popcorn balls, then The Nightmare Before Christmas while carving pumpkins. We might watch Corpse Bride after that.

Here are our pumpkins...




It's Jack Jack the Pumpkin King


"Agent" Skully the Skeleton and Wink the Emoticon!!


Our front door, all halloweened out!

No comments: